Our discipleship groups are small, high commitment gatherings where participants can engage in an intentional process of growing in faith together.
If you are interested in joining a group, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of Discipleship Groups
- Groups of 3 of the same gender
- Meet 12 times over 6 months
- One leader as a coordinator
- 5 questions to start each meeting
- Discussion about Scripture
- Commit to “discipling” two other people after 6 months
Format of Each Meeting:
5 Reflection Questions to Begin: (30 minutes)
- How has God made His presence known to you this week?
- What is God teaching you?
- How are you responding to His prompting?
- Is there someone you need to share Christ with this next week?
- Do you have a need to confess any sin?
Scripture Discussion: (30 Minutes)
*Texts have been written out verbatim before the meeting.
- What is God saying in this passage?
- What is one application for your life?
Prayer Requests: (20 Minutes)
- Based on reflection questions and Scripture discussion, pray for each other.
- Share special prayer requests as needed
Discipleship Scripture Passages: (Round 1)