Please join us for our third Women of HOPE gathering hosted by Midtown’s Women’s Ministry, but open to all Hope Network congregations.
Come for worship, prayer, exploring discipleship and what it means to SHINE in the city!
Guest Speaker: Elizabeth Black, Jews for Jesus missionary & Hope Midtown Partner.
- 9:00am Doors open, CHECK-IN
- 9:15am Optional morning group exercise (TBD)
- 10:00am Auditorium opens for main session (live music, talk, & prayer)
- 11:45am Brunch will be provided on-site.
- 12:30pm Practicum on Discipleship & the Contemplative
- 2:00pm Sundae bar & small group debriefing :)
Cost: $30/person online [first 20 women to register get $10 off!]
Bring a Friend (sign-up for 2) and only pay $20/person. Walk-ins will be charged $40 at the door.
Date: Saturday, June 2nd
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm (Doors open at 9am)
Location: Salvation Army (221 E 52nd Street)
Questions? Please contact Christina.